Asionper Novelty Cat Claw Cup
Whether you enjoy coffee or juice, you'll love taking a sip out of this well made cat cup.
Find on Amazon
Swap out your boring water glass for something more fun that will bring a smile to your face whenever you need to quench your thirst. This set of three cat claw cups from Asionper are in the shape of chubby cat paws and feature a frosted paw print on the bottom of the cup. The size is similar to a shot glass, so you can even get ready for a night out on the town with these. This cup is made of glass and is heat-resistant, so you can enjoy either your cold beverages or your hot beverages with this cup. Just note there is no handle, so don’t burn yourself.
- We love that the glass on these cups is quite thick, which means they are more sturdy.
- This makes for the perfect cup to use for milk with your cookies.
- The paint quality on the cup is better than expected.
- The cup needs to be hand washed. Do not put it in the dishwasher, or the paint may come off.
Young & Dangerous Cat Paw Cup
Waking up is the hardest part of the day, but you can make it a bit easier and more enjoyable by drinking up your morning coffee in this Young & Dangerous cat paw mug. It features a cat claw in the middle of a double glass so that when you pour your drink into it, it takes the shape of a cat paw. The mug is made out of high-grade borosilicate glass, which means it is food-grade. The other thing we love about this is that it is safe to use in microwaves and dishwashers.
- This makes an excellent gift for any cat lover.
- This cup is bigger than we expected and can hold about 6-8 ounces of liquid.
- The glass on this mug is thick enough to hold either hot or cold liquids.
- Liquid may get in between the crack where the paw and the cup connect, so it may fog up a little.
Angelice Home Cute Blue Cat Mug
Does your cat struggle to wake you up with the “hi” you want in the morning? Don’t worry. You can reach for this mug instead. It features a cute cartoon cat and the word “hi” on it to start your day off on the right foot. It also includes a spoon that sits perfectly in the mug, thanks to the mug’s lid. Plus, it holds 450 mL of liquid, which means enough coffee to see you through the day (if not, you can fill it up a couple more times).
- We love that the mug includes a lid that the spoon perfectly fits into; it keeps your drink warm and free of dust or other particles in the air.
- You can use the spoon that comes with this separately for cereal, ice cream, and more.
- The mug is substantial and made of high-quality pottery with a solid glaze so that it lasts longer.
- The lid doesn’t have a rubber suction to hold it in place, so it will likely move around.
Sun Art Cat Paw Cup
Some cat fans love the bright colors and the loud decor. And other cat fans love a more minimalistic approach to showing their love of their feline friends. If you’re the latter, then this is the cup for you. This Sun Art mug is shaped like a cat’s paw with a cute little pink paw print on the bottom. This no-frills mug is a great way to relish your love of cats every time you take a sip.
- The paw print on the mug is not glazed, which means that it sits more stable and doesn’t slide around.
- Though the mug may look small, it can hold up to 9 ounces of your favorite liquid.
- We appreciate that the cup is quick and easy to clean.
- The paint may chip if you put the mug in the dishwasher.
BigNoseDeer Cute Ceramic Coffee Cup
Cat lovers will love to reach for this cat cup from BigNoseDeer. It features a cute cat cartoon with a ball of yarn as well as a lid with a cat head on top of it. An added bonus is the spoon that allows you to keep your drink mixed throughout the morning. Plus, this durable mug is both dishwasher-safe and microwave-safe.
- The lid is wooden, which makes it more durable and less breakable than the ceramic variety.
- The finish of the mug is smooth, and the paint and the details look great.
- Even if you use it frequently, the color stays, and the mug doesn’t seem to crack easily.
- The edges of the spoon are rough and unbalanced, so it’s awkward to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What cup material holds heat the longest?
If you’re looking to keep your coffee warm in your cat paw cup for as long as possible, look for a cup that is stainless steel vacuum insulated. This can keep your coffee warm for 6-12 hours.
Can I put my cat paw cup in the dishwasher?
This depends on the material that your cup is made of as well as the finish on the cup. Some cat paw cups may have paint that will chip if you put it in the dishwasher, while others may hold up just fine.
What size of cat paw cup is the best?
That’s really up to your personal preference. Some cups are small enough for shots, while others are big enough for a large glass of water. You may want to get a few different cat paw cups for different uses.
About the Author
Why Trust Us
Since 2008, CatTime has provided millions of cat owners with all the information they need to keep their pets happy and healthy. Our experts know exactly what it takes to raise our furry friends and our goal is to help all owners, new or experienced, care for their cats with all the right food, toys, equipment, and accessories.